The Ottawa Buddhist Society is currently running an online program providing guided
meditation and talks with monastics in the Thai Forest and other Theravada traditions.
- The evening meetings are held on the first and third Thursday of each month and start at
7:30 pm. Online Zoom Friday Evening Meeting Agenda
- The Day of Mindfulness is held on the third Saturday of each month from 8:45 am until
3:30 pm. OBS Online Day of mindfulness Agenda
OBS Members are automatically sent invitations to Zoom events. Non-members are also
welcome to attend but will need to register by filling out the ’Register Form’ on this page. Your email
address will be placed on a ‘Friends’ mailing list and you will receive invitations to Zoom events.
Invitations to our Zoom Meetings are sent out by email on the Thursday morning of the event for
easy access in your inbox.
Our upcoming events for August and September are:
- August 6: Thursday Evening – Venerable Khemako
- August 20: Thursday Evening – Venerable Khemako
- August 22: Saturday day of mindfulness – Ajahn Pavaro
- September 3: Thursday Evening – Ayya Medhanandi
- September 11 – 17: Online retreat with Luang Por Viradhammo. Retreat Information
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us online.