The Ottawa Buddhist Society is currently running an online program providing guided
meditation and talks with monastics in the Thai Forest and other Theravada traditions.
- The evening meetings are held on the first and third Friday of each month and start at
7:30 pm. Please check events below for updates. Online Zoom Friday Evening Meeting Agenda
- The Day of Mindfulness is held on the third Saturday of each month from 8:45 am until
3:30 pm. OBS Online Day of mindfulness Agenda
OBS Members are automatically sent invitations to Zoom events. Non-members are also
welcome to attend but will need to register by filling out the ’Register Form’ on this page. Your email
address will be placed on a ‘Friends’ mailing list and you will receive invitations to Zoom events.
Invitations to our Zoom Meetings are sent out by email on the Friday morning of the event for
easy access in your inbox.
Our upcoming events starting January 2021 are:
- January 1 : Friday Evening at 7:30 pm – Andre Vellino
- January 15: Friday Evening at 7:30 pm – Bhante Vijitha
- January 16: Saturday Day of Mindfulness from 8:45 am to 3 pm – Bhante Vijitha
- February 5: Friday Evening at 7:30 pm – Evelyn Tan
- February 12: Friday Evening Meeting at 7:30 pm – Bhante Rahula
- February 13: Saturday Day of Mindfulness from 8:45 am to 3 pm – Bhante Rahula
- March 5: Friday Evening Meeting at 7:30 pm – Catherine Collobert
- March 19: Friday Evening Meeting at 7:30 pm – Randy Baker & Jim Bedard
- March 20 & 21: Week End Retreat from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm – Randy Baker & Jim Bedard
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us online.