The Ottawa Buddhist Society is currently running an online program providing guided
meditation and talks with monastics in the Thai Forest and other Theravada traditions.
- The evening meetings are held on the first and third Thursday of each month and start at
7:30 pm. Please check events below for updates. Online Zoom Thursday Evening Meeting Agenda
- The Day of Mindfulness is held on the third Saturday of each month from 8:45 am until
3:30 pm. OBS Online Day of mindfulness Agenda
OBS Members are automatically sent invitations to Zoom events. Non-members are also
welcome to attend but will need to register by filling out the ’Register Form’ on this page. Your email
address will be placed on a ‘Friends’ mailing list and you will receive invitations to Zoom events.
Invitations to our Zoom Meetings are sent out by email on the Thursday morning of the event for
easy access in your inbox.
Our upcoming events for October 2020 are:
- October 1: Thursday Evening at 7:30 pm – Venerable Khemako
- October 16: Friday Evening at 7:30 pm – Ayya Medhanandi
- October 17: Saturday day of mindfulness – Ayya Medhanandi
- November 5: Thursday Evening at 7:30 pm – Ajahn Pavaro
- November 13: Friday Evening at 7:30 pm – Tan Khemako
- November 14: Saturday Day of mindfulness – Tan Khemako
- Retreat with Ayya Medhanandi – Friday November 20, 7:30 pm – Tuesday November 24, 4:30 pm
The registration opens on October 26. OBS Retreats information
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us online.