The Ottawa Buddhist Society is currently running an online program providing guided
meditation and talks with Luang Por Viradhammo and Ayya Medhanandi, as well as other
teachers in the Thai Forest and other Theravada traditions.
- The evening meetings are held on the first and third Friday of each month and start at
7:30 pm. Online Zoom Friday Evening Meeting Agenda
- The Day of Mindfulness is held on the third Saturday of each month from 8:45 am until
3:30 pm. OBS Online Day of mindfulness Agenda
OBS Members are automatically sent invitations to Zoom events. Non-members are also
welcome to attend but will need to register by filling out the ’Register Form’ on this page. Your email
address will be placed on a ‘Friends’ mailing list and you will receive invitations to Zoom events.
Invitations to our Zoom Meetings are sent out by email on the Friday morning of the event for
easy access in your inbox.
Our upcoming events for June and July are:
- July 17: Friday Evening Meeting with Ayya Medhanandi
- July 18: Saturday Day of mindfulness with Ayya Medhanandi
- August 7: Friday Evening Meeting with Ajahn Pavaro
- August 21: Friday Evening Meeting with Ajahn Pavaro
- August 22: Friday Evening Meeting with Ajahn Pavaro
- September 4: Friday Evening Meeting with Ayya Medhanandi
- If you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us online.