The Ottawa Buddhist Society is currently running an online program providing guided
meditation and talks with monastics in the Thai Forest and other Theravada traditions.
- The evening meetings are held on the first and third Friday of each month and start at
7:30 pm. Please check events below for updates. Online Zoom Friday Evening Meeting Agenda
- The Day of Mindfulness is held on the third Saturday of each month from 8:45 am until
3:30 pm. OBS Online Day of mindfulness Agenda
OBS Members are automatically sent invitations to Zoom events. Non-members are also
welcome to attend but will need to register by filling out the ’Register Form’ on this page. Your email
address will be placed on a ‘Friends’ mailing list and you will receive invitations to Zoom events.
Invitations to our Zoom Meetings are sent out by email on the Friday morning of the event for
easy access in your inbox.
Our upcoming events starting January 2021 are:
- June 18: Friday Evening Meeting at 7:30 PM – Ayya Medhanandi
- June 19: Saturday Day of Mindfulness at 8:45 AM – 3:00 PM – Ayya Medhanandi
- July 2: Friday Evening Meeting, 7:30PM – 9:30PM – Ajahn Punnadhammo
- July 16: Friday Evening Meeting, 7:30PM – 9:30PM – Ajahn Pavaro
- July 17: Saturday Day of Mindfulness, 8:45AM – 3:00PM – Ajahn Pavaro
- August 6: There will be no OBS event this evening
- August 20: Friday Evening Meeting, 7:30PM – 9:30PM – Bhante Rahula
- August 21: Saturday Day of Mindfulness, 8:45AM – 3:00PM – Bhante Rahula
If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us online.