The Ottawa Buddhist Society is currently running an online program providing guided
meditation and talks with monastics in the Thai Forest and other Theravada traditions.
- The evening meetings are held on the first and third Friday of each month and start at
7:30 pm. Please check events below for updates. Online Zoom Friday Evening Meeting Agenda
- The Day of Mindfulness is held on the third Saturday of each month from 8:45 am until
3:30 pm. OBS Online Day of mindfulness Agenda
OBS Members are automatically sent invitations to Zoom events. Non-members are also
welcome to attend but will need to register by filling out the ’Register Form’ on this page. Your email
address will be placed on a ‘Friends’ mailing list and you will receive invitations to Zoom events.
Invitations to our Zoom Meetings are sent out by email on the Friday morning of the event for
easy access in your inbox.
Our upcoming events starting January 2021 are:
- September 3: Friday Evening Meeting, 8:45PM – 10:30PM – Ajahn Achalo
- September 12 – 19: Hybrid Retreat – Ajahn Viradhammo – see retreat page
- October 1: Friday Evening Meeting, 7:30PM – 9:30PM – Ayya Medhanandi
- October 15: Friday Evening Meeting, 7:30PM – 9:30PM – Bhante Vijitha
- October 16: Saturday Day of Mindfulness, 8:45AM – 3:00PM – Bhante Vijitha
- November 5: Friday Evening Meeting, 7:30PM – 9:30PM – Ayya Medhanandi
If you have any questions please contact us at: email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us online.